TeamViewer desktop sharing
Using TeamViewer, you can make your screen available remotely to the OPERTIS support team, even through firewalls. You just have to start a small program, which doesn’t need any installation or administrator rights.
This is how it works...
- Click on the line "Start TeamViewer" in the green button at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to execute or save the application "tv.exe". Depending on you PC’s settings, you may now also have to open your Downloads folder and click on the file.
- After a few seconds, two strings of numbers will be displayed:
1.) Your ID
Now tell us what the numbers are. We can then establish a connection to your computer and address your enquiry.
Please note: The numbers shown below are only examples. We will need the numbers that actually appear on your screen.
Advisory code for the use of the TeamViewer software
Remote support access is given at the express wish of the customer. The customer can decide for one of the two types of remote access:
- Releasing access to the customer’s computer. The OPERTIS support adviser can provide support directly through the customer’s PC, under the supervision of the customer who can cancel the connection at any time. This is the default remote access option.
- Displaying the customer’s screen, whereby the customer shows the screen content to the primion support adviser.
OPERTIS' trained support staff exercise the greatest possible care and diligence when deploying remote support. The customer can cancel the access at any time by clicking on [X]. All data that is visible between the parties is subject to data secrecy. All the OPERTIS support advisers are expressly obligated to adhere to the basic premises of data protection and data secrecy. The data connection that is used for the exchange of data between the customer and OPERTIS has multiple encryption and is therefore very secure. We are happy to support you in the application and use of OPERTIS software and hardware. General PC maintenance does not constitute part of our support remit.